GOD Willing..................Saturday April 20th 2019
New England Junior CYC & Little Disciples
at the BARTON CENTER, North Oxford, MA
Agenda for the Day
10:30 a.m. Registration
10:45 a.m. Opening
10:50-11:40 a.m. 1st Class
12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch (lunch included with registration)
1:00-2:00 p.m. Activity: the Barton Center is in the countryside, so please bring appropriate clothing for outdoor play
2:30-3:20 p.m. 2nd Class
3:30 p.m. Clean up and Departure
Please note each workbook is assigned by grade. Arrangements
have been made to have a Bible Treasure ‘points’ store and this book will be marked
according to the child’s ability. Please enjoy this study and work on the booklet as much as possible
prior to arrival. A significant portion of the points are allotted for Bible Marking.
REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR CHILD’S BIBLE, HYMN BOOK AND WORKBOOK!
Duo tang Covers OR 3 ring binders:
To assist with marking please put your child’s book into the appropriate colored duo tang or 3 ring binder:
Pre-K & K Books: RED
Pre-K & K Song 1 (As For Me and My House)
Pre-K & K Song 2 (All Have Sinned)
Grades 1-3: GREEN
Grades 1-3 Song 1 (Seek the Lord)
Grades 1-3 Song 2 (Judges Over Israel)
Grades 4-7: BLUE
Grades 4-7 Song 1 (Stand Still)
Grades 4-7 Song 2 (God is My Strong Salvation - Hymn 14)
Registration and Questions:
Please register EARLY as class space will be limited!
Registration: $15/per person (including parent/guardians) or $50/per family.
(Financial assistance is available. Contact email@example.com for more information.)
Registration fee due at check-in.
Box provided in lobby for ‘additional’ donations
We ask that you honor these basic rules as we wish to keep our ‘good reputation’ for future
1. Be mindful and respectful to both young and old.
2. Listen attentively to your teacher(s) and follow their instructions.
3. Place left over food/plates/garbage in garbage bags/containers.
4. Be ‘Safety Conscious’ while in outdoor play and stay within property limits...stay off of docks and away from water
5. Help younger children.
6. Place coats/boots in appropriate location
7. Pay attention to adults supervising both indoor and outdoor activities.
8. Children MAY bring their own sleds/toboggans, sporting equipment, etc.
9. Parents are ‘responsible’ for their own children.
10. Have a ‘fruitful’ and ‘fun-filled’ day!
Special thanks to the Brantford Ecclesia in Ontario for the use of their workbook materials!
Directions to Barton Center